Emjay Plant Hire
Brisbane-based Emjay Plant Hire was established in December 2003.
With more than 20 years in the Industry, Director, Mick Foster has gained a reputation for his expertise in the practical and operational aspects of Plant Hire and the Civil construction Industry.
As a result, Emjay deploys reliable, well maintained equipment not only throughout South East and central Queensland but Australia-wide.
Customer care is paramount and we constantly strive to maintain the high quality and service our clients expect to get the job done timeously and within budget.
Some of the projects in which we have been involved include:
- Rio Tinto/NWC – Tailings Storage Facility, East Weipa
- Banana Shire Council – Quarrying works, Fitzroy Development Road
- McCosker Contracting – General Earthworks, Curtis Island
- Banana Shire Council – Turtle Creek Cutting
- Gladstone Port Authority – Roadworks
- Civil Mining Construction – Stabilisation works, Leichhardt Highway Taroom
- Ostwald Bros Civil Pty Ltd – Project Duke 3 Greenlea
- Civil Mining Construction – Roadworks – Monto – Biloela Road Project